What to Do If Papers are Jammed in Brother Printers?
Posted by Johnny on December 29, 2017
If the papers are stuck in your printer, then follow the below steps:
- Look at the Status Monitor, see the indicator light.
- Now, pull the papers out of the machine with the tray.
- Do it gently. Use both hands and let the papers release easily.
- Make sure there is no paper residue left in it.
- Use the paper slider to do it effortlessly.
- Once the papers come out, properly search the area, and see if there is any leftover.
- After that, place the tray firmly back in it, and then restart the machine.
Read More Blogs: - Brother Printer error codes and their solutions