How to Cancel Pending Jobs?
Posted by Johnny on December 29, 2017
- On the computer, click the icon in the taskbar to open the printing machine settings.
- Now, from the main menu, click Printer and choose ‘Cancel All Documents’ from the drop-down list.
- Or if the cancellation button is not available there, follow the next step.
- Choose ‘See what’s printing’ from the Printer tab and then choose ‘Cancel All Documents’ from it.
- As you do that, all pending job will be cancelled automatically. And if there is any ongoing job; it will be stopped too.
- After that, restart the Brother printer.
- Now, you can re-command a print job.
Read More FAQs: - How to Fix Offline or Paused Errors in Brother Printers?